Podickory Point Yacht & Beach Club is a privately owned marina on the western shore of the Chesapeake Bay
Situated between the Bay Bridge and the mouth of the Magothy River. Our facility is surrounded by the state owned nature preserve of the Sandy Point State Park. We provide a variety of options to store your vessel at our facility. These include:
- Wet Slips up to 60' feet in length
- Lift Slips for vessels up to 35' feet in length
- Boatel or High and Dry Storage for vessels up to 12,000 pounds
- Beach storage for Catamarans, Kayaks and small Sailboats
- Jet Ski storage under cover with access to electric davits for launching
We also offer Social or Pool memberships to families who desire to utilize our facilities without the benefit of boat ownership. This type of membership includes full use of our 2 Swimming Pools, private sandy Beach and Picnic Pavilion. All of our members are provided with a Key Card which they use to gain access through our Security Gate.
Our 2,500 square foot Clubhouse is member accessible 24 hours a day.